Gold Coast Pet Sitting is a premier pet care company. Gold Coast Pet Sitting seeks pet sitters within the Gold Coast region.
PLEASE READ THIS PAGE IN FULL – Do not contact me by phone !
You must be a true animal lover with previous pet care experience, ideally dog walking, pet sitting, volunteering in a shelter, or working at a doggy daycare, kennel, or veterinarian’s office. Because we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service to our clients, you must have excellent presentation and communication skills. Our assignments provide flexible work to supplement an existing income, not a full-time nor part-time wage. All work is commission based. Pet sitting and dog walking can be a great supplemental income for the right people, who would like to earn around $50-$250 a week.
Your Duties as a Gold Coast Pet Sitting representative:
Pet sitters and dog walkers are responsible for:
- Assisting in the promotion + marketing of Gold Coast Pet Sitting in your service area
- The well being and overall care of our clients’ pets and homes
- Managing clients’ needs and preferences with a commitment to providing a superior level of care
- For live in house sitting – being available to live in clients home for a minimum of 15 hours out of every 24 hours or from 5pm until 8am for periods from one night to two weeks
Additional Candidate Requirements
Pet sitters and dog walkers must be:
- At least 25 years of age or over. If 18 – 24 years of age, be able to demonstrate you are of a mature mind-set. No applications will be accepted by anyone under 18 year old (this is due to liability issues).
- True animal lovers comfortable handling dogs of all sizes and temperaments
- Experience with other peoples’ pets (other than your own) preferred but not essential
- Resistant to inclement weather, including cold, humidity, and rain
- Ability to work ALL public holidays and during school holiday periods
- A resident of the Gold Coast. Please specify which neighborhood you reside on your application.
- Australian citizens with a clean criminal record (you will be asked to provide a current police check at interview). If you are on a holiday visa, are intending to stay on the Gold Coast for 2 years or more.
- Your own Australian Business Number (ABN) or willing to obtain one
- Able to provide your own public liability insurance (we can provide assistance to successful candidates)
- Available to start work immediately and make an initial commitment of at least three months
- Equipped with a mobile phone (preferably an iPhone), digital camera and working home computer (preferably a Mac) with functional internet connection.
Submitting an Application
Please send an email with your Resume attached to firstname.lastname@example.org today !
Please read and reply to any emails you receive from Gold Coast Pet Sitting in a timely manner.